Sunday, October 26, 2008

Philippine Churches

NATATANGING LARAWANG PINOY CONTEST NO. 18 - Philippine Churches
Winner: Anggebarcelona


morong church bell tower

1. Tell us about yourself: (Full name, location, occupation, other hobbies etc. Pls. include the camera/len (s) you are using)

Angela Nina Francisco Barcelona of Alabang, Muntinlupa City working as; Recruitment Assistant. Hobbies are: Photography and sports. My camera is a Nikon D40 18-55mm and 55-200mm non vr lens

2. What type of photography interest you most? (Macro, portrait, b&w, panoramic, sports, etc)

As of now, anything interests me. I'm still exploring photography.

3. Tell us about the winning picture, how did you take it? (Pls. include the photo)

I was with my family during our usual bisita Iglesia. We went to the cities in Rizal. My winning entry was taken at Morong, Rizal. I just thought looking up the bell tower and took the picture. I wasn't really composing my photo. It was just accidental.

morong church bell tower

4. How did you get started with photography? Are you self taught?

I loved photography ever since. I liked it better than videos. I read a lot of books, magazines, and searched in the Internet. My mentor was my colleague who taught me everything about photography.

5. Do you have any other interesting photo(s) you wish to show us? Maybe photos that made in Explore? (Pls. include the photo)

I only have one photo that made in Explore. Here it is:

13th week Imagoism Thursday

Edited by: Anggebarcelona
Interviewer: "Fishin" Rod

No comments:

CLICKRS

visitors

© 2008. LARAWANG PINOY
No part of this blog should be reproduced or copied without the permission from the authors and the blog owners.